Most often our journey through life need courage and inspiration to take important decision about life. We can easily acquire this from inspirational quotes and sayings from famous people where they explain their thoughts. We feel glad to inform you that here we compiled such kind of inspirational quotes and short inspirational status which also help you to take decision about life. Read to get high inspiration and share with others to inspire them also. Let these inspirational status, messages and short inspirational quotes be a part of your success.
Motivational Status Quotes For Inner Self
250) Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness. – Frank Tyger
251) You never fail until you stop trying.
252) Great things never come from comfort zones.
253) Decision defines destiny.
254) Never, never, never, never give up.
255) Don’t stop until you’re proud.
256) Whether you Think you can, or think you can’t you’re always right.
257) There is always a little more toothpaste in the tube. Think about it.
258) Tough times don’t last, but tough people do.
259) Opportunity dances with those who are already on the dance floor.
260) Live like a candle which burns itself but gives light to others.
261) Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant – Robert Louis Stevenson.
262) You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
263) It doesn’t matter how many times you fall, what counts is how many times you stand up again.
264) Positive look of life is a important part for inspiration.
265) Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.
266) Every man dies. Not every man really lives – William Ross Wallace.
267) We do not remember days, moments stay every last in our memory.
268) Life is an amazing present from GOD, our life is like cosmic blink.
269) The art of living lies less in eliminating our troubles than growing with them. – Bernard M. Baruch
270) The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.
271) Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today. – James Dean
272) Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want. – Alan Cohen
273) One day your entire life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
274) Spend life simple, don’t make it complicated.
275) Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
276) Life is a journey, and if you fall in love with the journey, you will be in love forever. – Peter Hagerty
277) A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step – Lao Tzu.
278) Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
279) The Butterfly Effect, the possibility that one change, however small, can cause monumental repercussions in the future.
280) Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.
281) Living is the uncommon thing in this universe, a lot of people stay alive, that’s it.
282) Our lives are like books and each day is a page. We can’t erase what has already been written but we can make the next page better.
283) There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts. – Richard Bach
284) When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.
285) Let us let go of the day, let go what happened and send gratitude for another day of lessons and experiences.
286) The only thing that stands between a person and what they want in life is the will to try it and the faith to believe its possible.
287) You cannot judge what should bring others joy, and others cannot judge what should bring you joy. – Alan Cohen
288) There is two way of life, one is positive and the second one is negative, if you are positive side than it will bring joy in your life and gives you inspiration of life.
289) Having a positive outlook on life is a crucial part of finding inspiration. In the paragraph above, did you feel inspired reading about the vastness of our universe and our unique place within it, or did you feel overwhelmed and depressed at the insignificance of it all?
290) Life is like driving a car. If you keep looking in the rear view mirror, you will miss what is a head of you and you may crash. Don’t look back, look ahead.
291) Everything is a gift of the universe–even joy, anger, jealously, frustration, or separateness. Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment. – Ken Keyes Jr.
292) The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be – Marcel Pagnol.
293) Our brains are wired to find things we’re looking for – if you’re always cynical or waiting for things to go wrong, then your life will reflect that. On the other hand, having a positive outlook on life will bring you joy and provide you with inspiration when you least expect it.
294) There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.
295) I am selfish, impatient & a little unconfident about life. I did mistakes, I am going out of control & at times hard to handle. But if you cannot hold my worst side, then assure the hell don’t deserve me.
296) I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. – Maya Angelou
Life Inspirational Status for Whatsapp
297) Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right.
298) Life isn’t about finding yourself. It’s about creating yourself.
299) Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.
300) Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go.
301) The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows.
302) Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
303) Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional – Anony-mouse.
304) We don’t see things the way they are. We see them the way WE are – Talmud.
305) I have found that if you love life, life will love you back – Arthur Rubinstein.
306) We forge the chains we wear in life. – Charles Dickens
307) People know you for what you’ve done, not for what you plan to do.
308) Life doesn’t give you what you want. It gives you what you work for.
309) It does not matter how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get up.
310) Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.
311) Hope is the power that gives a person the confidence to step out and try.
312) Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
313) Tension is who you think you should be, relaxation is who you are. – Chinese Proverb
314) The difference between try and triumph is a little – umph.
315) Never judge a person’s outside based on your inside. You can’t change someone else, but you can change yourself.
316) For me it is sufficient to have a corner by my hearth, a book, and a friend, and a nap undisturbed by creditors or grief. – Fernandez de Andrada
317) Whatever brings you down, will eventually make you stronger.
318) All you need to change is will.
319) Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
320) If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes. – Andrew Carnegie
321) Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they’ve started. – David Allen
322) Everyone has a will to win but very few have the will to prepare to win.
323) Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there’s love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.
324) There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can’t, What you’ve got to do is turn around and say – watch me.
325) Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
326) Remembering you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
327) If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you. – Lao Tzu
Best Inspirational Short love Quotes
328) Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
329) Never ever give up on yourself. Instead, tend to yourself with loving kindness. Always encourage yourself to be the best that you can be.
330) I don’t need a perfect one, I just need someone who can make me feel that I am the only one.
331) When a girl tells you about her problems, it does not mean that she’s complaining, it means she trusts you.
332) You may not be the only reason why I smile, but you are definitely my favorite one.
333) There is a place you can touch a women that will drive her crazy. It’s her heart.
334) Never get jealous when you see your EX with someone else, because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate.
335) Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
336) People who are attracted to you because of your pretty face or nice body won’t be by your side forever. But the people who can see how beautiful your heart is will never leave you.
337) Don’t find love, let love find you. That’s why it’s called falling in love because you don’t force yourself to fall, you just fall.
338) I like you. I don’t ask you to reciprocate the feeling. All I ask you is to respect what I feel. Because falling for you was never something I planned.
339) I approached a kid and asked: what is love? The kid answered: Love is when a puppy licks your face. I laughed, but then he added, Even after you left him alone all day.
340) You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
341) Love is deaf you can’t just tell someone you love them. You have to show it.
More : Inspirational Ability Status
Inspirational And Motivational Quotes Status About Life
342) What is life? They say it’s from B to D. from BIRTH to DEATH, but what’s between B and D? It’s a C so what is C? It is a CHOICE, our life is a matter of choice, live well and it will never go wrong.
343) We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives, some lessons are painful, some are painless… but, all are priceless.
344) It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. Its necessary.
345) Spending today complaining about yesterday won’t make tomorrow any better.
346) Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
347) When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
348) Life is too ironic to fully understand. It takes sadness to know what happiness is. Noise to appreciate silence, and absence to value presence.
349) You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.
350) Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.
351) I have seen better days, but I have also seen worse. I don’t have everything that I want, but I do have all need. I woke up with some aches and pains, but I woke up. My life may be perfect but I am blessed.
352) Moving on doesn’t mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept what happened and continue living.
You may like : Inspirational Strong Women Status
Short Funny Inspirational Quotes For WhatsApp Status
353) Life is short, smile while you still have teeth.
354) Thanks to Facebook, now I know what everyone’s bathroom looks like.
355) Don’t think of yourself as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
356) I am not afraid, just don’t want to be there when it happens.
357) All my life I thought air was free, until I bought a bag of chips.
358) Stop waiting for prince charming. Get up and find him. The poor idiot may be stuck in a tree or something.
359) Who says nothing is impossible. I have been doing nothing for years.
360) My friend thinks he is smart, he said onions are the only food that makes you cry. So I threw a coconut at his face.
Daily Inspirational Quotes Status For WhatsApp Messages
361) Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet come.
362) Every day may not be good but there is something good in every day.
363) Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.
364) The tongue has no bones, but is strong enough to break a heart. So be careful with your words.
365) No matter how many quotes and song lyrics you post up, or however much you write your heart out, sometimes words just can’t describe how to feel. You just have to feel. It for yourself and that’s all there is to it.
366) All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better result you will get.
367) Don’t feel bad if people remember you only when they need you. Feel privileged that you are like a candle that comes to their mind when there is darkness.
368) When you are thankful for what you have, you are always rewarded with more. Try to stay positive & things will get better.
369) Forgive those who insult you, attack you, belittle you or take you for granted. But more than this forgive yourself for allowing them to hurt you.
370) Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest.
371) Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop.
372) Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
Best Inspirational Sports Status Quotes
373) To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you are not pretend you are.
374) If at first you don’t succeed, try doing what your coach told you to do the first time.
375) Train like an athlete, eat like a nutritionist, sleep like a baby, win like a champion.
376) If you run into a wall don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
100 Popular Inspiration Status By Famous People
377) Make each day your masterpiece. — John Wooden
378) Don’t count the days, make the days count. — Muhammad Ali
379) If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. — Napoleon Hill
380) The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. – Jimmy Johnson
381) The best way to predict the future is to invent it. — Alan Kay
382) Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. — Napoleon Hill
383) Our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them. — Walt Disney
384) Do what you love and the money will follow. — Marsha Sinetar
385) Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. — Henry Ford
386) The harder I work, the luckier I get. — Gary Player
387) Either you run the day, or the day runs you. — Jim Rohn
388) The purpose of our lives is to be happy. — Dalai Lama
389) I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. — Maya Angelou
390) The dreamers are the saviors of the world. — James Allen
391) You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. — Christopher Columbus
392) Change your thoughts and you change your world. — Norman Vincent Peale
393) Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan. — Larry Winget
394) We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. — Aristotle
395) The best dreams happen when you’re awake. — Cherie Gilderbloom
396) If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. — Jim Rohn
397) It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined. — Henry James
398) Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. — Jim Rohn
399) If there is no struggle, there is no progress. — Frederick Douglass
400) Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better. — Jim Rohn
401) Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today. — James Dean
402) If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success. — James Cameron
403) Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.
404) Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. — Jack Canfield
405) If you spend your life trying to be good at everything, you will never be great at anything. – Tom Rath
406) The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. — Vidal Sassoon
407) Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision. — Peter F. Drucker
408) The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets people to do the greatest things. — Ronald Reagan
409) It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get up. — Vince Lombardi
410) Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. — Jamie Paolinetti
411) Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. — John D. Rockefeller
412) Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. — Farrah Gray
413) The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it. — Henry Ford
414) Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. — Joshua J. Marine
415) Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value. — Albert Einstein
416) It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. — Confucius
417) Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. — Pablo Picasso
418) Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. — Les Brown
419) I’m thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself. — Albert Einstein
420) Dream big and dare to fail. — Norman Vaughan
421) Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions. — Dalai Lama
422) I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.
423) If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it. Teach yourself to be impatient. — Gurbaksh Chahal
424) Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.
425) A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. — Lao-tzu
426) I’m not a product of my circumstances. I’m a product of my decisions. — Stephen Covey
427) I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. — Thomas Edison
428) Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. — Vince Lombardi
429) I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft. — Bill Gates
430) Eighty percent of success is showing up. — Woody Allen
431) If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary. — Jim Rohn
432) An unexamined life is not worth living. — Socrates
433) You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else. — Albert Einstein
434) Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. — Steve Jobs
435) The only way to do great work is to love what you do. — Steve Jobs
436) Opportunities don’t happen. You create them. — Chris Grosser
437) A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. — Albert Einstein
438) The best revenge is massive success. — Frank Sinatra
439) Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. — Winston Churchill
440) The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. — Chinese Proverb
441) Dream big, work hard. — Robert Downey
442) Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. — Confucius
443) I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. — Florence Nightingale
444) If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do.
445) The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
446) Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion. — Tony Hsieh
447) Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. — Robert Collier
448) The mind is everything. What you think you become. — Buddha
449) Be a hero, always say, I have no fear. — Swami Vivekananda
450) The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. — Alice Walker
451) Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. — Albert Einstein
452) We become what we think about. — Earl Nightingale
453) If plan ‘A’ didn’t work. The alphabet has 25 more letter! Stay cool.
454) Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. — John Lennon
455) Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. — Napoleon Hill
456) Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. — Kevin Kruse
457) You’re already a successful person the things we take for granted someone else is praying for.
458) Do not give up the beginning is always the hardest.
459) You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. — Wayne Gretzky
460) If you can dream it. You can do it. — Walt Disney
461) First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. — Mahatma Gandhi
462) Life is about making an impact, not making an income. — Kevin Kruse
463) I hated every minute of training. But I said, don’t quit. Suffer now and love the rest of your life as a champion. — Muhammed Ali
464) Everyday is a second change.
465) Do not pray for an easy life. pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. — Bruce Lee
466) Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
467) Don’t waste your time with explanations. People only hear what they want to hear. — Paulo Coelho
468) Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room. — Dwayne Johnson
469) Enjoy the game and chase your dreams. Dreams do come true. — Sachin Tendulkar
470) Dreams is not what you see in sleep is the thing which doesn’t let you sleep. — A P J Abdul Kalam
471) I will always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job because, he will find an easy way to do it. — Bill Gates
472) Life is like riding a bicycle to keep your balance, you must keep moving. — Albert Einstein
473) Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude. — Denis Waitley
474) There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed. — Ray Goforth
475) I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. — Michael Jordan